Rent a meeting room and the Mobile Computer Laptop cart to meet your technological needs. Customers can provide the trainer, or
a trainer is available through Hopkins Community Education
for an additional fee. The labs offer:
- 12 Dell Latitude E6400 laptop computers with 14.1" Widescreen displays
- Windows XP Professional
- Backlit Keyboard
- CD and DVD read and write
- Built-in wireless Internet access and printing External
- USB keyboards and mice Built-in Webcam
- Microsoft Office Suite 2007 Pro-Plus
- Adobe PhotoShop Elements 5.0
- Apple iTunes
- Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer web browsers
Royal Pantry Cooking School
Our cooking facility boasts a demonstration island with seating space to watch the teaching chef. There is plenty of space in the kitchen for hands-on participation and a bistro-styled eating area within the room to enjoy the results of your creations. Customers can provide their own chef or a trained teaching chef is available through Hopkins Community Education for an additional fee.
Hopkins Community Education can also provide cooking team-building events or cooking parties for adults/kids. Their staff will work with you to customize your menu to provide your group with a unique cooking experience.
For more Royal Pantry Cooking School costs and guidelines, please download this PDF guide.